Big Better Burgers has been around for about four years already and I’ve only eaten here within the past month. I blame anyone who has ever sunk their teeth on the charbroiled goodness of Big Better Burgers’ burgers without telling me how good it is.
It’s not that I haven’t seen a Big Better Burgers branch before, I’ve probably passed by their SM Fairview branch every time I catch a movie with my folks and siblings I just didn’t bother to try it.
I owe my discovery of burger heaven to laziness. I was in Forum Robinsons one afternoon and I was too lazy to go to the nearest McDonald’s since I was happily settled in the Food Loft with a book. The nearest burger shop is Big Better Burgers and the rest is good burger history. I never thought that laziness could be so fulfilling.
Big Better Burgers, why do I love thee? Let me count the reasons.
1. I can hold your burgers in my hand. This is important, I hate having to use utensils on a burger because it’s too big. You should be able to hold a burger, a burger was made for holding!
2. Your patties are grilled to perfection. It’s so good I want to cry.
3. I never thought that a pan de sal bun would be the perfect burger bun. Again, I want to cry.
4. I’ve never had a bad burger. I’ve been to four of your branches and I’ve called you for a delivery, each and every time I get the same quality of burger.
5. I’ve never looked back. At the risk of sounding cheesy like your 3 Cheese Explosion, how can I possibly go back to mediocre burgers knowing that you exist? What will I do with late night burger cravings when most of your branches close at 9 o’clock? I live somewhere near Katipunan Avenue Extension and it sucks that you no longer have branches in SM Cubao and in Katipunan Avenue.